Friday, February 26, 2010

Once upon a time...

The remaining days that I am to spend in ISNHS are numbered. In just a few months, I will be entering a whole new world. I always think about my future, even when I'm asleep. One night, when I kissed my pillows and drifted into unconsiousness, I saw a woman.
The woman stoop down her silver, expensive-looking car. She entered a building and walked through the crowded corridor. The tik-tok of her shoes broke the silence in an office filled with desks, computers and employees. Her Secretary was waiting for her for she needed to sign some documents for her trip toParis with her family. She is the Associate editor of a well-known magazine and at the same time, the legal counsel of the company where she is working. She started working on some papers and sipping a hot cup of capuccino immediately after she sat down her cozy chair. After a few hours, she went out and had lunch with her best friends. I saw my best friends and some of my classmates. The girl was laughing with them. Then I dumbfoundedly realized that the girl I was dreaming of was me. Not exactly me, but a mature, sophisticated, and professional me.
Whenever I remember that dream, I find myself smiling. It's an impossible-to-the-nth power dream. Before, I even thought it was absurd. But now, I'mall fired up to try reaching for it. With the help of God, I know that I can turn these dreams into reality.
I AM THE MASTER OF MY FATE. I AM THE CAPTAIN OF MY SOUL.

1 Comments:

Blogger kaTz said...

what is fucking wrong here? Bat ayaw tanggapin ang comments?

April 24, 2010 at 2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home