Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Dawn of My Senior Year

"Computers? What's that? Is it the same as the calculator which is used for computing?" These are the questions that I managed to babble when I first heard the word computer. I was 6 years old back then. It always makes me laugh whan I try to recall those days of ignorance.

I've known computers at an early age. We had computer literacy subjects in the elementary that's why my high school computer lessons weren't unfamiliar to me. However, they are somewhat different from what we've taken in the lower years.

Senior year TLE is all about I.C.T. When our teacher, Mrs Vera Cruz, introduced I.C.T. to us, i can't help but to squeal. She said that we'll be dealing with the internet, which is so cool. But then, during our early Senior school days, i felt a little bit uncomfortable with I.C.T.. The history part was so annoying! We had to memorize these and that dates, people, corporations and other things. However, it didn't take a long time 'till we jumped to another lesson. As days passed, T.L.E. became more and more interesting to me. The "blogging" activity made our T.L.E. something to look forward to.

Moving on I will try to study harder, and improve my writing skills through blogging. I find it very helpful and fun. But I also think that I.C.T. is an amazing subject. Long live I.C.T.!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home