Thursday, February 11, 2010

Just One More

The days that I am to spend in ISNHS are NUMBERED. I totally don't wanna count.
The past few months seems like a blur to me. I can't really give a good, detailed overview of what happened last 3rd grading but I believe I remember some things.
I really love blogging but sometimes, during the 3rd grading period to be specific, I found it hard to post because of some activities that interfered with my class schedule. Well, I don't blame those E.C.Activities because I learned a lot from them. And it's also because of the Christmas vacation. When you're days before the Christmas vacay, you must admit, you can't prevent your mind from thinking of the fun that you'll be experiencing during your vacay.
The P.T. was difficult, too. Not because the lessons were really difficult but because I missed some of our discussions because of, again, other activities.
Nevertheless, I really had a great time during the 3rd grading. Even though I wasn't able to give my best last 3rd grading, I'll make up for it this 4th grading. I hope so.:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home